How do our billion-dollar brands make it on the shelves of some of your favorite stores? Just ask the experts in our Purchases department. They’re the strategic sourcing link between our products and our external supply base, and play a large role in impacting our overall corporate results. When you join us, you’ll work directly with suppliers, spot emerging shopper trends and expand our business across multiple corners of the globe.
What do we offer for an Intern:
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment;
- Have an experienced P&G manager who will become your mentor in helping you to get quickly on board;
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures;
- Competitive payment.
Responsabilities of a Procurement Intern:
- Work with multifunctional team and gather relevant information for your project;
- Complex interaction with key Users / Clients;
- Work on developing programs that are user friendly;
- Participates on developing action plans to correct issues if any.
- Students starting with the 2nd year of Bachelor and graduates following a Master's degree;
- Good English skills;
- Strong leadership qualities, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Creativity & Initiative;
- Communication and priority setting.