Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile PHP Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
Technically, you will need to be skilled in:
• XML, XSLT, XHTML/CSS/JS/Bootstrap, ExtJS
• Object oriented programming (especially PHP5)
• MySQL programming and administration, RDBMS strong knowledge
• Working experience with any web development frameworks: Cake, CodeIgniter, Symphony, Zend, Laravel
• Unix/Linux configuration and administration
• Web security techniques
• Communication skills, ability to communicate in a team
• Enthusiastic, Passionate and curious about technology
• Strives for quality and best practice
• Creative and innovative by nature
• Full lifecycle software development (design specification and system architecture, coding, testing, debugging and rollout)
• Design of software solutions based on client requirements and business needs
• Development of web software solutions according to specification
• Unit testing and performance testing
• Technical support activities