Invoicing & Receivables Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Frigoglass active.
Vezi toate job-urile Invoicing & Receivables Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
• University degree
• Fluent in English (advanced level)
• Fluent in a second language (German or French or Spanish) is a plus
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office, ERP e.g SAP, Baan)
• Experience (ca.3 years) in Finance (Credit Limits, Collections, Balance reconciliation)
• Experience in Sales Administration (Order Management, Logistics Administration, Planning & Forecasting or equivalent are also acceptable) is a plus
• Experience in coordinating a team
• Experience in dealing with customers (preferably international)
• Coordinate and provide leader-ship to his/her subordinates on an on-going basis
• Coordinate all credit limit procedures for the Sales region covered
• Provide induction and regular training to new and/or existing subordinates
• Contribute to the fulfilment of customer needs by ensuring the prompt and smooth resolution of any invoicing & receivables related issues
• Perform order processing and invoicing reporting/statistics (internal and external) so as to ensure the final satisfaction of the customers
• Ensure prompt and accurate information on invoincing issues, to minimize the sales leadtime from invoicing until payment
This position reporting to the Central Order Desk Manager.