Senior Lawyer- Data Protection
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Lawyer- Data Protection active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
TMO Attorneys at law, the law firm associated with KPMG Legal in Romania provides legal services for Romanian and international companies, including assistance and representation of clients in labor law litigation cases in courts throughout Romania. We are seeking a Senior lawyer to join our team, who is interested in participating in challenging projects. We offer the chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
Our Privacy Data Protection practice is growing and we are looking for a great candidate to join us our team in this exciting field!
Data Protection and Privacy is a fast developing field, highly influenced by digital transformation. Technological changes are usually impacting the data processing operations of organizations in all industries. The entrance of cloud computing, data and analytics, artificial intelligence, robotics and other technologies are all creating privacy threats. In response, the EU regulator has issued a strong data protection legislation – the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – one of the most complex Regulations issued in recent years.
We at TMO Attorneys assist our clients to be compliant with the GDPR and to apply the best data protection practices, while adopting these technologies and remaining competitive in their respective markets.
If you are interested in the intersection of law and technology, across industries – come and join us!
What are we looking for?
Senior Lawyer for our office in Bucharest who:
- Has 3- 5 years of work experience in a law firm, with a well-developed knowledge of data protection and privacy legislation
- Has a Law Degree from a leading university
- Membership of a Bar in Romania
- the subject.
- Is able to lead preliminary consultations, work on development of proposals, drafting and negotiations, and throughout the implementation;
- Is highly collaborative and has excellent communication skills both in Romanian and English;
- Is capable of working in teams on complex projects and for sophisticated clients;
- Experience in GDPR projects is highly desirable.
What do we offer?
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (short Friday, gliding hours, short week);
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm ;
- Challenging projects;
- Unique perks like sport and massage in the office, lemonade Thursday, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.