(Senior) Lawyer- Financial Services
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile (Senior) Lawyer- Financial Services active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Who are we?
TMO Attorneys at law, the law firm associated with KPMG Legal in Romania provides legal services for Romanian and international companies. Our key practices are Corporate and M&A, Financial Services Real Estate and Construction, Employment, Data Protection, Insolvency and Re-Structuring and Litigation.
One of our core practice areas is legal assistance to clients acting in the financial services sector such as banks, insurers, payment services providers and more. This sector is undergoing disruption and digital transformation, which is changing the landscape of this industry. Furthermore, this sector is influenced by several regulatory changes. We at KPMG Legal are following closely both the technological and the regulatory challenges faced by our clients, and the emergence of Fintech, in order to provide them with sound advice. We benefit from the resources of the KPMG Global Legal Services Network, which allows to have access to best practices in legal advice to the financial services sector.
We are seeking a Senior lawyer to join our team, who is interested in participating in challenging projects within the banking, finance and Fintech sector. We offer the chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
What are we looking for?
(Senior) Lawyer in Financial Services for our office in Bucharest who:
- Has 3-4 years of work experience in banking & finance (e.g., legal and regulatory framework applicable to banks, non-banking financial institutions, other payment service providers, experience with drafting/reviewing and/or amending loan and security documentation, consumer protection aspects)
- Has a Law Degree from a leading university
- Membership of a Bar in Romania
- Is knowledgeable on international and EU legal standards
- Displays business drive, team spirit and is strongly pro-active
- Has excellent research and communication skills
- Has an excellent command of professional English (professional knowledge of another foreign language and relevant work experience would be a plus)
- Is IT literate
- Is fully-fledged lawyer
- Has an eye for detail as well as analytical skills
What about your role?
- Assistance with the legal aspects specific to financial sector (e.g. drafting memorandums, legal opinions, drafting/reviewing contracts)
- M&A transactions in the financial services sector
What do we offer?
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (short Friday, gliding hours, short week);
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm ;
- Challenging projects;
- Unique perks like sport and massage in the office, lemonade Thursday, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.