Spare Parts Enginner
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
• Technical professional school diploma
• Electrical knowledge- will be a plus
• English language- medium level, writing and speaking
• Knowledge of operating ERP system
• Good computer literacy skills Microsoft Office(especially Excel and Word
• Operates manually in ERP system spare parts outs and monthly gas consumptions
• Send parcels to suppliers and receives both quantitative and qualitattive, ensuring all the documents are prepared
• Forecasts spare parts order considering the history of machinery defects
• Responsible of suppling the dept with consumables
• Operate repairing costs into the system
• Verify the existence of codes for new spare parts into the system and he’s responsible for creating it with the most explicit description of the respective spare part
The position is part of the Maintenancel Department and reports to the department supervisor.