Senior SAP Ariba Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Senior SAP Ariba Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Implementation or vast end user experience of SAP Ariba solutions;
• Strong business understanding of Procurement and Accounts Payables processes;
• Leadership role or key individual contributor role in this domain (e.g. Project Management);
• SAP MM and/or FI AP background is a plus.
• Independently manages e-Source to Pay implementation projects of mid-size and large enterprises on SAP Ariba;
• Supports SAP Ariba solution selling in the region;
• Drives customer success and satisfaction and is responsible of Customer Acquisition Management in the region;
• Creates and manages partners’ satisfaction throughout the region, upholding BearingPoint’s preferred partner status (SAP Ariba and other providers);
• Mentors other people and drives successful personal development within the team.
What we offer:
• A great place to further develop your consulting career, cross-field and in multiple industries;
• Work on exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world’s most well-known organizations;
• Continuous education and training;
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.);
• Performance related bonus.