Senior SAP Ariba Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Senior SAP Ariba Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Implementation or vast end user experience of SAP Ariba solutions;
• Strong business understanding of Procurement and Accounts Payables processes;
• Leadership role or key individual contributor role in this domain (e.g. Project Management);
• SAP MM and/or FI AP background is a plus.
• Independently manages e-Source to Pay implementation projects of mid-size and large enterprises on SAP Ariba;
• Supports SAP Ariba solution selling in the region;
• Drives customer success and satisfaction and is responsible of Customer Acquisition Management in the region;
• Creates and manages partners’ satisfaction throughout the region, upholding BearingPoint’s preferred partner status (SAP Ariba and other providers);
• Mentors other people and drives successful personal development within the team.
What we offer:
• A great place to further develop your consulting career, cross-field and in multiple industries;
• Work on exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world’s most well-known organizations;
• Continuous education and training;
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.);
• Performance related bonus.