HR Internship - AROBS
We are excited to start a new HR Internship. During 8 weeks our recruiters Alexandra, Cristina, Ionela, and Maria, will share their knowledge and experience with you. If you are passionate about recruiting then don’t miss the chance to connect to your passion.
You are lucky if you live in Cluj-Napoca. You will start the HR Internship on December 4. There is no need starting to check out your schedule because you will have a flexible program. 4 hours/day you are going to enrich your potential gaining new experience.
What will you learn more exactly?
- How to search for the best IT profiles.
- How to organize a list of candidates based on the highest probability of being employed.
- How to use LinkedIn for recruiting tech profiles.
- How to design candidates profile
- How to understand and use a database.
- Screening and a follow-up.
- The power of Feedback: Deliver and Receive
This HR internship is dedicated to University Graduates who want to learn, develop and implement recruitment strategies in the IT area. The goal is to train learners who are eager to assimilate technical and non-technical recruiting skills.
Is this you?
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Proactive person
- Flexible person
If you talk about yourself using the description above, then apply right away!
What other great things expect you?
- Opportunity to learn from actual recruiters in IT
- AROBS certificate
- Opportunity to join the AROBS HR Recruiting team after the internship
- Flexible working hours
- A professional, friendly, team-oriented environment
It is very important to start shaping your career, and working in a Romanian IT company will surely help you develop your recruiting skills. If you are determined and confident just send us your CV or apply directly to the form.