Spare Parts Customer Support Engineer
- Parts ordering: Order new spare parts from headquarters or supplier;
- Parts allocation: Allocate parts to the appropriate warehouse to fulfill customer SLA;
- Installation data base management: Assistance on management of the customer installation base report to make sure the stock is set properly;
- Order management: Monitor and manage local warehouse partners to finish our orders base on requirement;
- Parts return: Return the parts to designated destination;
- Trouble solving: Analyze the business issues and solve them by case
- Customer focused and excellent verbal and communication skills in English;
- High attention to details;
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize own workload;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Power-Point, Microsoft Excel & Word, Outlook – database management tools, Internet navigation;
- Good customer skills.
You have an advantage if you have:
- Work experience: logistics or warehouse management;
- If you have knowledge of other foreign languages would be a plus.
We can offer you:
- Motivational salary package;
- Good learning environment;
- Great amount of team work and trainings;
- Opportunity to contribute to the knowledge base and be part of our growing team;
- Young and motivated team that wants to grow constantly;
- Be able to grow with company that’s in a Fortune Global 500 company.