Level Designer - for Belgrade
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Level Designer - for Belgrade active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Good game culture;
- Experience using any 3d game editors is appreciated (Unity; Unreal Editor Etc.; or at least experience with 3d editors like 3dsMax);
- Basic logic knowledge.
Nice to have technical skills
- Familiar with bug tracking tools (Jira etc.);
- Familiar with scripting.
- Responsible and resourceful;
- Efficient and hard working;
- Good communication skills;
- Receptive to feedback;
- Patient and resilient to stress;
- Have high standards;
- Has a positive attitude;
- Attention to details.
- Implement gameplay intentions in the levels assigned.
- Responsible for the creation of the rough map and iteration prototyping.
- Work closely with level artists, leads and technical directors.
- Be involved in all development stages of a project.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, but most of all you'll love the atmosphere and our working environment.