Order Management Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Order Management Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
• Quality order processing and execution
• Accurate and timely billing - following up on order execution until product is delivered and unloaded in the customer warehouse
• Keeping customers informed about their order execution status daily.
• Daily interaction with sales organization and customers to maintain up to date and accurate master data
• Tracking of customer satisfaction measures (Orders processed on time, Order Cycle Time)
• Understanding and use current procedures and develop new one as the business evolves
• Participation on CSAs (Control Self-Assessment) execution
• Initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Analytical thinking
• Ability to work effectively with others
• Available for flexible working schedule
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Good command of written and spoken English