Accounts Payable Business Partner Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Business Partner Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
Working experience as Accounts Payable Analyst/ specialist
Experience of SAP or ERP experience- advantage
Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite
Foreign Language requirements: Business Level English (comprehension, written and speech). other language is a plus
Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to research, analyze and resolve invoice exceptions
Ability to be a team player
Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal errors
Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Perform timely and accurate process of AP help desk
- Record all inquiries in the Service Now help desk system
- Solve the tickets assigned and close them
- Follow up on Business invoice backlog and provide support to the Business in order to clear - Communicates with vendors, internal customers or AP team members in order to solve the problems
- Comply with all Finance, AP, and supply chain policies and procedures