This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
We are looking for a candidate with the following experience:
- Create and maintain test scenarios
- Experience as a functional tester is a plus
- Experience as an automation tester is a plus
- Java / C# / POO Development Knowledge is a big plus
- Fluent English
- Nice To have: ISTQB or similar certification for software testing
- Manually test the solution within a SCRUM Team
- Document test cases for the new Stories
- Do regression testing
- Create bugs / defects for found issues
- Maintain automation testing scripts
- Quickly understanding the newly built process End-To-End
- Get familiar with other platforms that the project is interacting with
- Maintain regression tests
- Create test plan for available Team members
Why work with us?
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
You have the opportunity to learn something new every day
and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.