This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
We are looking for a candidate with the following experience:
- Create and maintain test scenarios
- Experience as a functional tester is a plus
- Experience as an automation tester is a plus
- Java / C# / POO Development Knowledge is a big plus
- Fluent English
- Nice To have: ISTQB or similar certification for software testing
- Manually test the solution within a SCRUM Team
- Document test cases for the new Stories
- Do regression testing
- Create bugs / defects for found issues
- Maintain automation testing scripts
- Quickly understanding the newly built process End-To-End
- Get familiar with other platforms that the project is interacting with
- Maintain regression tests
- Create test plan for available Team members
Why work with us?
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
You have the opportunity to learn something new every day
and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.