Experienced .NET Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF Tech active
View all jobs Experienced .NET Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Enthusiasm in bringing to life elaborate enterprise .NET solutions AND good knowledge of OOP
• Hands-on experience with .Net Framework 4.5+, ASP.NET 3.0+, HTML and CSS
• Experience with NUnit
• Experience with IIS 7+, TFS 2013+, Git
• Knowledge of scripting languages is considered a plus (bash, power shell, batch files)
• Experience with TFS 2015 Build is considered a plus
• Understanding of Agile - Scrum methodology is considered a plus
• Proactivity in raising timely exceptions/risks/issues, suggesting improvements to raise the quality of deliverables
• Involvement across the full project lifecycle (to successful deployment)
• Experience with agile project delivery including TDD and CI/CD
• You can put your personal touch on the project by being involved in the design and development of the product.
• Write robust, clean and documented code
• Develop software according to functional and technical specification, following specific guidelines and methodology
• Perform unit and integration tests to ensure software conformity to the functional and technical specifications
• Do database design and optimization
• Very good work environment
• Professional opportunities
• Extra benefits included