Business Process Support with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active
View all jobs Business Process Support with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Requirements
Why should you join us?
Are you passionate about working with state-of-the art / edging technologies? Are you looking for an excellent learning environment with great opportunities, while growing a career?
Come work in our Business Process Support team within METRO SYSTEMS Romania, the complete IT solutions provider for all Metro Cash & Carry stores in the world.
You’re a great fit if you have:
• A know-how of JIRA
• Knowledge about NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra)
• Knowledge about open-source monitoring tools (e.g. Prometheus)
• Heard about microservices, APIs and Cloud
• An interest or basic knowledge in scripting (e.g. Python)
• Already discovered the SQL language (e.g. Oracle SQL)
• University degree in information technology or comparable education
• Good command of English, both spoken and written
• Good command of French, both spoken and written
• Willingness to travel abroad
• Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently
• High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
What we’re looking for?
• Offer support for the digital applications in METRO Cash&Carry France
• Develop monitoring & reporting of data flows between existing productive systems
• Be involved in the implementation phase of new applications
• Get familiarized with the technology stack behind the new digital applications
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and escalate, if needed, issues on productive environments
• Create a knowledge base with updates and maintenance of technical documentation
What we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Flexible working hours
• Lunch tickets
• Medical subscription and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
• Free Bookster.ro account
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.