Technical Business Analyst
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Managing the holdings IT in the specific tools: referencing the assets IT and ordering these assets on the frames of architecture of the department and of the sectors;
• Contributing to the description, the modeling and the mapping of the company architecture (assets business lines and IT) in the referential of company architecture by bringing to IT and Business teams a support in modeling and in the use of the solution;
• Establish the mapping between the described assets IT and the definitions (concepts) of the data dictionary Business lines to ensure the data traceability and be able to meet the requirements of the regulator;
• Producing the documentation and the modelling including in the documentary of Projects: description and applicative mapping, data modeling, etc.;
• Computer science or engineer degree;
• Fluent French and English written and spoken;
• Experience with MEGA–HOPEX, ARIS, SPARX EA, etc.;
• High reactivity and pro-activeness;
• Team spirit;
• Work autonomy;
• Wish to learn continuously;
• Interest for the functional part;
• Good analytical and synthesis skills.
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications
• International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500