Customer Management Support - Finance TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
You will be a part of the Finance - Customer Support Management team of Continental Automotive Romania SRL. You will be responsible, for more customers and locations for one Division, for the following activities:
* New customer creation in different SAP systems within Continental.
* Extension of created Customer for different locations and connect them to different Plants with data for Sales Organization/Distribution Channel.
* Customer Master Data Maintenance (Incoterms, Payment conditions, delivery conditions, partner roles).
* Support for the year end price maintenance in different SAP systems.
* You will be involved in specific SAP projects for the improvement or standardization of the processes.
* Consulting Customer Support Team for different tasks and activities.
* Other responsibilities: to prepare reports related to the area of responsibility, respect internal procedures and customers' procedures. Proposing and implementing improvements of the procedures and tools related to the area of responsibility it is highly appreciated. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Faculty of Economics / Master of Economics
* Minimum 2-3 years of SAP experience is required
* Accounts Receivable experience is an advantage
* English - Expert
* Microsoft office advanced - especially excel
* Analitic experience
* Self derived persons
* High initiative skills
* Oriented towards delivering results
* High networking and communication skills
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team * Competitive Salaries & Benefits * Professional Development Opportunities * Health & Wellness * Stability * International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities * Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.