Implementation Coordinator (German B2)
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
• An understanding of the client's trade, business and organization.
(Business administration and human resources)
• Pro active
• Project management
• Time management (there are three workload peaks in a year)
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills (English, German mandatory, French would be a plus)
• Analytical skills and an ability to summarize
• Team player
• Dynamic and responsive
Coordinates services by implementing administrative offer, procedures, and policies; monitors administrative tasks according to the contract; maintains or improves the level of services of their business unit.
In this respect, he/she must carry out the following actions:
• Initiating the first contact with client after the service is contracted.
• Sending and explaining the purpose of the power of attorney to the client.
• Gathering all useful information required to set up the administrative option such as: policies, thirds parties, rules, client-specific data.
• Organizing online access and forms (if needed).
• Presenting the workflow of our administrative process.
• Presenting ADP’s organisation.
• Being able to explain and guide client concerning the ins and outs of admin services if not clear at this point of the process.
• Coordinating and transferring client to the Managed Services team by explaining specifics (in German, English or French).
• Helping on resolving online access issue received by admin specialist; identifying issues and always finding a solution. Keep third parties updated on status of open tickets.
• Maintaining documentation for existing client with missing data.
• Creating email templates in English and German or French to help the admin team on their daily tasks.
• Offering the best level of service to customers.
• Maintaining, developing and optimizing documentation.
• Keeping front office updated on a weekly basis.
Reports & Performance Metrics:
• On time delivery of assigned client portfolio, tasks.
• Quality control reports
• Swiss legislation
• SAGE,DECIDIUM,FLEXIFORM,SOP APPENDIX
• E LEARNING ON ADP COMMUNICATION TOOLS (SPM, TRANSFER BOX,SIEBEL,MEDALIA,WEB EX)