Implementation Coordinator (German B2)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Implementation Coordinator (German B2) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
• An understanding of the client's trade, business and organization.
(Business administration and human resources)
• Pro active
• Project management
• Time management (there are three workload peaks in a year)
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills (English, German mandatory, French would be a plus)
• Analytical skills and an ability to summarize
• Team player
• Dynamic and responsive
Coordinates services by implementing administrative offer, procedures, and policies; monitors administrative tasks according to the contract; maintains or improves the level of services of their business unit.
In this respect, he/she must carry out the following actions:
• Initiating the first contact with client after the service is contracted.
• Sending and explaining the purpose of the power of attorney to the client.
• Gathering all useful information required to set up the administrative option such as: policies, thirds parties, rules, client-specific data.
• Organizing online access and forms (if needed).
• Presenting the workflow of our administrative process.
• Presenting ADP’s organisation.
• Being able to explain and guide client concerning the ins and outs of admin services if not clear at this point of the process.
• Coordinating and transferring client to the Managed Services team by explaining specifics (in German, English or French).
• Helping on resolving online access issue received by admin specialist; identifying issues and always finding a solution. Keep third parties updated on status of open tickets.
• Maintaining documentation for existing client with missing data.
• Creating email templates in English and German or French to help the admin team on their daily tasks.
• Offering the best level of service to customers.
• Maintaining, developing and optimizing documentation.
• Keeping front office updated on a weekly basis.
Reports & Performance Metrics:
• On time delivery of assigned client portfolio, tasks.
• Quality control reports
• Swiss legislation
• SAGE,DECIDIUM,FLEXIFORM,SOP APPENDIX
• E LEARNING ON ADP COMMUNICATION TOOLS (SPM, TRANSFER BOX,SIEBEL,MEDALIA,WEB EX)