Economist for External Accounting (General Ledger) with English
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University degree (studies in financial and accounting field);
- Good knowledge in SAP: Module FI + CO;
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Access);
- Likes to work with numbers and analytical thinking;
- Willingness to take responsibility, can work independently;
- Analytical skill and logical approach;
- Careful and structured performance;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- 2 years of experience in accounting and SAP;
- Ability to work in a team, organizational skills.
- Posting in general ledger;
- Preparation of documents in respective work area;
- Clarification of missing posting information with other internal departments;
- Reconciliation activities in period end closing;
- Reconciling and monitoring of interfaces incl. troubleshooting;
- Maintenance of process documentations;
- Preparation of documents for internal control audits.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.