HR Generalist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs HR Generalist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Use your German language skills to build the career that you want. We are excited to meet candidates who match the following profile:
- Student or young graduate
- Advanced level of German (B2) and English (B1-B2)
- Dynamic and communicative
- Self-Motivated person, with a positive attitude
- Flexible and eager to learn new things
- Interacts with the end users in day by day operations via specific applications
- Performs researches to identify required information in order to solve errors and issues
- Acts as first level of support for HR related situations (Recruitment support, HR Administration support; Contact Center; Compensations & Benefits)
- Complies with all client and Accenture targets and quality requirements
- Creates reference letters and testimonials for employees
- Updates the HR data base with the employees’ personal information changes
- Produces standard correspondence and labor contracts using existing templates
- Creates addendum for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, contract extensions, etc.)
- Creates letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.)
- Prepares exit documents for employees leaving the company
- Develops improvements to processes and local work instructions
What will you get:
Competitive salary and performance bonuses
Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge
Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes
Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers
Opportunity to work with top client on large projects
Dynamic, international working environment