Customs & Foreign Trade Specialist- Plant (Sibiu)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customs & Foreign Trade Specialist- Plant (Sibiu) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
* Execute customs operations according to EU customs requirements;
* Implementation of requested programs and reports for customs;
* Applying for all customs related necessary approvals;
* Administration of archives, registers and seals; issuing required reports;
* Maintaining good relations with the local and regional custom authorities;
* Consultation of specific area legislation (EU and Romanian) and provide; relative information to internal teams / departments involved;
* Tracking supplying routes, follow-up on any incoming shipments, providing support for track and speed-up solutions (DHL, TNT, UPS, ...);
* Negotiation of terms and conditions with forwarders;
* Urgencies and external customs brokerage organization;
* Transport organization (Incoterms E, F), issue internal reports;
* Maintain specific databases and create Intrastat reports according to RO and EU legislation;
* Maintaining good and flexible cooperation with suppliers, forwarders, other parties involved in logistics processes.
* Knowledge of relevant Romanian fiscal Legislation & Romanian Customs specifications;
* Actual knowledge of relevant European Customs Legislation;
* Basic knowledge of electronic components;
* Basic experience in trade, industry, and/or custom administration emphasizing in Import, export, transits and foreign trade regulations;
* Good command of English;
* Negotiation skills;
* Microsoft Tools.
What We Offer
* Pay for Performance Programs;
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Life Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Mobile Work;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.