Hardware Project Manager- R&D (Sibiu)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Hardware Project Manager- R&D (Sibiu) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
* Project responsibility for the EBS electronic controller unit from the start of the project until the SOP;
* Contact person for Electronics for the development and test department of the customer;
* Coordination of ECU HW base development & series application development, DV and PV, EMC optimization;
* Project release preparation and responsibility;
* Requirements Management in MKS RM of all electronics customer requirements;
* Technical presentations to the customer;
* Autonomous communication to the customer;
* Cost tracking and implementation of cost optimized solutions in customer electronics;
* Definition and test of customer specific electronic controller according to customer requirements.
* Experience in electronics development/testing;
* Structured and autonomous way of working;
* Fluent in spoken and written English;
* Strong communication skills;
* Project management experience is a plus;
* Italian/French/German spoken and written is a plus;
* Previous experience in EBS department is a plus but not a must.
What We Offer
* Pay for Performance Programs;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects;
* Mobile Work;
* Sabbatical Leave Program.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.