SW Arch. for Electronic Chassis Components Projects-R&D_SB
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile SW Arch. for Electronic Chassis Components Projects-R&D_SB active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
* Review all project related SW requirements coming from customer (external) or Conti (internal) and create the SW Architecture, using Enterprise Architect/Rhapsody, for projects within the Electronic Chassis Components Segment, from B.U. PSS
* Assure the traceability in MKS/IMS between SW Requirements and SW Architecture and from SW Architecture to SW Designs.
* Support the SW Testers in creating the SW Integration Test Specification, by describing in the SW Architecture, the interfaces between the SW Components.
* Review and update the SW Architecture with the stakeholders, according with project schedules and milestones
* Inform in real time the project team about any changes performed in the SW Architecture.
* Constantly check for new SW requirements in the project and, where missing, wright necessary SW requirements, but prior to their inclusion in the SW Architecture.
* Participate in projects meetings and support the team in finding the best SW implementations, from architectural point of view.
* University degree within the technical area.
* Good knowledge of automotive SW architecture (e.g. AUTOSAR).
* Practical experience with Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody, Microsoft Visio.
* Good knowledge of C programming.
* At least 1 year of international exposure (working in international team/ projects).
* Communication skills, problem solving orientation, initiative, team player, quality oriented.
What We Offer
* Pay for Performance Programs;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects;
* Mobile Work;
* Sabbatical Leave Program.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.