Production Test Engineer (AOI) - Plant (Sibiu)
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
* Ensure the technical resources and testing conditions (SPI/AOI/AXI) for the realization of the daily production plan
* Develop and optimize the programs for the optical inspection
* Administrate the Test Process and the technical trouble shooting process;
* Maintain the technical know-how;
* Follow and continuously improve the testing indicators (no. of escapes, false calls, cycle times etc)
* University degree in Engineering (preferably Automation);
* Advanced knowledge in computer usage;
* English communication abilities;
* Experience / knowledge in image editing and processing is considered an advantage;
* Knowledge in SMT area is an advantage.
What We Offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.