Mechanical Test Development Engineer for CairS_R&D_SB
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mechanical Test Development Engineer for CairS_R&D_SB active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
* Understand of test specifications based on customer requirements and relevant national and international standards
* Conception of experimental setups and selection of suitable measurement technology
* Planning the experiments in consideration of the laboratory resources and project plans
* Participation on further development of the test methodology
* Execution of tests and instruction of the lab staff in the test execution
* Evaluation of test results and planning of further tests
* Analysis of the tested components and clarification of the reasons for failure with internal and external departments
* Consulting of the design department in questions of fatigue and strength
* Support of the quality department in case of complaints
* Preparation of test reports
* Presentation of the test results for internal and external customers.
* University degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or measuring - and control technology
* Experience in testing of pneumatic and / or electromechanical components using automated equipment
* Good knowledge of pneumatics or compressor or electromechanical or vibration technology
* Knowledge in the field of fatigue and strength desirable
* Good knowledge of data analysis software (DIAdem) desirable
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
* Know-how in the field of Automatics / Electrics / Electronics is an advantage
* Analytical skills
* One´s own initiative and self-employment
* Communication and team skills.
What We Offer
* Pay for Performance Programs; *Relocation Package; *Flexible Working Time; *Personalized Development & Training Programs; *System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas; *Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only; *Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site; *Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy; *Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site; *Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects; *Mobile Work; *Sabbatical Leave Program.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.