Infrastructure IT Engineer (Database specialist)- Plant (Sibiu)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Infrastructure IT Engineer (Database specialist)- Plant (Sibiu) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
* responsible for support and management of IT infrastructure categories: datacenter, network, servers, databases, applications and services
* maintain, improve and monitor core manufacturing infrastructure: database clusters (Oracle RAC), Manufacturing Execution System with specific applications
* manage database security/integrity; control database access permissions and privileges
* develop, manage and test database backup and recovery plans
* monitor performance and manage database parameters to maximize performance and availability
* involved in operations towards maintaining and developing of high-availability and high-performance LAN, server and storage solutions
* install, configure and support network equipment: access layer switch stacks with Layer2 loop-prevention mechanisms, distribution and core layer switch clusters with link aggregation, virtual routing and OSPF
* configuration of server operating systems (Linux, Windows): network settings, updates, firmware and driver maintenance, backup, integration with monitoring systems
* operate virtual environment with storage provisioning and data access protocols (CIFS, NFS)
* create and maintain work frame for office users, software developers and test engineers - web servers, software versioning, folder structures with permissions
* coordinates or participates in projects which involves analytical thinking, keen attention to details and accurate knowledge in designing, testing, implementation and support of complex information systems; scripting skills (Bash, PowerShell, Perl) and application development capabilities would be very useful
* provides IT Level2 support and on-duty service for production processes
* University degree in Computer Science or IT related
* Minimum of two year experience in similar position
* Experience with IT Administration/Reporting Tools
* Knowledge of 'relational database management systems' (RDBMS)
* Ability to install and test new versions of DBMS (Oracle, MS-SQL, My-SQL)
* Familiarity with networking, database and data storage concepts
* Trainings on specific technologies is a plus (Oracle, Cisco, VMware, Linux, Microsoft, ITIL, etc.)
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Advanced English level
What We Offer
* Pay for Performance Programs;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects;
* Mobile Work;
* Sabbatical Leave Program.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.