Electronic Manufact. Process Engineer for Operations - R&D_SB
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Electronic Manufact. Process Engineer for Operations - R&D_SB active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
* Specification, testing, qualification and introduction of new manufacturing processes for worldwide use;
* Support the world-wide manufacturing sites in the conception, planning, procurement and commissioning of manufacturing facilities taking into account the LEAN approach;
* Responsible for the achievement of the necessary process performance and implementation of the necessary performance improvements;
* Interface to all worldwide locations as process manager in the Transmission business unit;
* International support for process problems in serial production systems;
* Worldwide standardization and harmonization of the manufacturing processes and the associated production systems;
* Technology (further)development for the manufacturing processes;
* Responsible for the Continuous Improvement Processes (CIP), Best Practice and Lessons Learned;
* Implementation of the process development while adhering to deadlines, costs / budgets, quality and project requirements;
* Support for the FMEA Process and the Design For Manufacturing (DFM);
* Advising the launch team on the design and implementation of new products;
* Cooperation in the global Continental technology networks.
* Completed studies (mechanical engineering, manufacturing technology, production technology, or similar);
* Several years of professional experience in process development and process planning are preferable;
* Practical experience in the planning, procurement and implementation of manufacturing systems, as well as in the development and implementation of innovative solutions;
* Knowledge in the LEAN production;
* Application of the Six Sigma methodology and other statistical evaluation methods;
* Knowledge of quality management;
* Basic knowledge about business administration;
* Strong innovativeness, creativity, self-initiative and problem-solving skills;
* Self-organization and planning (dates, costs, quality);
* Communication capability in a global and multicultural environment;
* Moderation and presentation skills;
* Willingness to travel abroad;
* Fluency in spoken and written English;
* German speaking skills are a plus.
What We Offer
* Pay for Performance Programs;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects;
* Mobile Work;
* Sabbatical Leave Program.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.