Software Quality- VED&PSS- R&D (Sibiu)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Quality- VED&PSS- R&D (Sibiu) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
* An initial training phase, which will familiarize you with the tools, processes and organization, is planned.
* Definition of quality targets and planning of quality assurance measures based on internal and customer requirements
* Regular independent assessment of the project and reporting the project QA status (related to work product maturity and process conformance)
* Perform release audits and provide a recommendation for designated process areas
* Initiation of corrective actions for product and process non-conformities and escalation if applicable
* Approval of process tailoring for the assigned process areas
* Coordination of QA measures with other QA related roles in the project (e.g. other QMPs, Plant Quality, NPL, SQM….)
* Support and coaching of project team in quality and process related items
* Identification of process improvements based on the project work
* Support and coaching of the project team regarding all quality issues and processes (incl. support during customer audits and assessments)
* University degree in a relevant technical field (e.g. Electronics, Mechanics, Computer Science, Informatics)
* Understanding of embedded systems
* Knowledge with automotive quality standards
* Knowledge of System development processes and methodology
* Knowledge of review techniques
* Knowledge in project management
* Abilities for training and coaching
* Quality and customer oriented
* Capability to take initiative
* Capability of assessing and auditing
* Very good communication skills
* Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
What We Offer
* Pay for Performance Programs;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects;
* Mobile Work;
* Sabbatical Leave Program.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.