Continuous Improvement Specialist (Tires)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Continuous Improvement Specialist (Tires) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Participates in the implementation of the continuous-improvement activities;
* Knowledge of Lean: loss elimination, pull system, Kanban, visual management, one piece flow, production flow, SMED - reduction of setups, standardization of work, reduction of variability, Poka Yoke, TPM, Ergonomics;
* Collects the issues from the improvement area;
* Recommends and implements optimal solutions to solve problems, losses;
* Prepares the materials needed to promote the results;
* Develops and executes training of rollout concept and CBS methodology;
* Identifies and facilitates continuous improvement trainings and workshops;
* Achieving departmental goals;
* Drives the standardization of processes and the implementation of metrics and best practices.
* Technical University Degree;
* Minimum 3 years of work experience in manufacturing industry in a similar role;
* Minimal knowledge of statistics to improve the process;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level);
* English language skills, advanced level;
* Strong drive and assertiveness;
* Excellent influencing and communication skills.
* Competitive salary package, plus performance based rewards;
* Personal development programs & trainings;
* Private Health Insurance;
* International work environment and travelling opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.