Senior/Expert C++ Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Senior/Expert C++ Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Requested technical competence:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
• Experience in C++ with STL (Standard Template Library)
• Experience in UML Diagrams and Patterns
• Linux as operating system
• Ruby as scripting language
• Unit Test methodology (we are using VectorCast)
• Experience in UML Diagrams (mainly Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and State Machines) to understand the model based specification
• Advance level of English
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
• Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Experience with Modelling Tools (like Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, …)
• Jira; Gradle; Git as repository
This role implies a good understanding of software architecture and design issues as well as solid knowledge of C++, Linux scripting, computer networks.
• Unit test
The development will be performed in close co-operation with experts in Bucharest / Stuttgart / Berlin and requires regular travelling between these locations.
Challenging projects with state of the art technology, professional development in multinational environment, training opportunities, attractive salary, 24 paid vacation days, medical care, restaurant tickets, sports programs, etc.