This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs SAP Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The SAP Expert/Key User will strengthen the Accounting Team of Allianz Technology SE. The tasks will focus on international SAP implementation projects and changes in the existing system landscape. The new position does not only focus on system changes but also on the financial process adjustments that come along with the projects and changes.
- Coordinate implementation projects and test functionalities after technical set up is done.
- SAP testing activities for different mid to large projects within Allianz Technology.
- Involvement in the set-up of new company codes in SAP.
- Acting as the interface between Accounting experts and SAP IT experts.
- Ad hoc project work including analysis of deliverables as well as meeting deadlines / milestones and appropriate information and communication for the management;
- Continuous improvement of existing system landscape and financial processes.
- 1-2 years of experience in SAP support, additional experience in financial area would be an plus.
- Very good experience with SAP FI; experience in SAP SD and/or SAP MM would be an advantage.
- University degree in informatics, economics or related field.
- Fluent in English, good communication skills (German or another European language is a plus).
- 3+ years of experience in multinational environment.
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail with ability to think in processes and ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans.
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.