Collections Analyst - French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Collections Analyst - French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Structured, Self-motivated, Reliable and independent
- Able to communicate with higher level management
- Financial background and education is an advantage
Do you want to improve in Finance and enhance your business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for a Collections Analyst with French to join our team in Bucharest and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA.
- Responsible for a designated area of a specific ledger
- Chase of overdue via telephone, email, letter
- Ensure accounts are chased on a daily basis, daily customer contact in order of cleaning up the open positions
- Assist in the recovery of debt through the legal proceedings
- Achieve weekly/monthly cash collection targets
- Deal with queries from internal / external customers in a timely manner
- Co-operate closely with credit clearing, sales, customer care and tech. support
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.