Analyst - IT Advisory / Cloud Computing
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Analyst - IT Advisory / Cloud Computing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Business Administration;
• Interest for Cloud Technologies (IaaS, PaaS, XaaS), IT architectures, Virtualization, Container, Software Defined Infrastructure, Two-Speed IT, Internet-of-things, Data center migrations, consolidation and ITIL;
• Structured and creative work ethic;
• Exceptional communication skills and team player attitude;
• Demonstrated ability for strategic thinking and evaluation and good analytical skills;
• Availability for national and international business trips;
• Advanced German and English skills, spoken and written.
• You will support leading companies with analysis, conception and implementation of innovative and practical Solutions in the field of Cloud Computing;
• You will support with the assessment of IT landscapes regarding their Cloud Readiness and development of customized architectures and migration concepts;
• As a consultant for hybrid cloud solutions, you will support the analysis, functional conception and optimization of cloud strategies and collaborate with customer toward successful implementations;
• Depending on your experience and knowledge, you can take on responsibility for specific business- and technical topics in the projects.
What we offer:
• A mentor that will support you throughout your journey as a consultant;
• A multitude of career development options;
• Coaching and a vast number of trainings;
• New assignments on various projects;
• International experience exchange with colleagues.