Talent Acquisition Consultant - German Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Micro Focus active
View all jobs Talent Acquisition Consultant - German Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company –we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is global—we have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for managing recruiting processes end-to-end for Germany and Switzerland, resulting in high quality hires in a timely, efficient manner. He/She provides corporate recruiting expertise by meeting high volume, fast-paced hiring needs. He/She proactively sources and pre-screen applicants, defining the attraction plan to corporate guidelines adapting them to the country specifics. In addition she/he acts as applicants’ primary point of contact. He/She coaches and assists hiring managers throughout the recruitment process and acts as the initial link to Micro Focus programs and information. He/She counsels managers on the use of correct applicant tracking processes and works cooperatively with partners in the functions and businesses. The Micro Focus Talent Acquisition Consultant will support a variety of special hiring initiatives and is responsible for administrative recruiting coordination activities, including ongoing updates to HR systems.
- Consults with managers on recruitment plans, assisting them with defining clear job skill specifications and the appropriate sourcing strategy.
- Ensures the identification of a sufficient number of candidates and the selection of high quality hires.
- Candidate screening.
- Builds candidate pools for individual jobs and special hiring initiatives.
- Assists manager with offer formulation and process.
- Responds to specific recruiting-related questions from managers and candidates.
- Fosters business relationships with hiring managers and recruiting teams in multi-national locations.
- Works cooperatively with functional specialist such as Relocation, Immigration, and HR Generalists.
- Ensures HR systems are updated and appropriate documentation is completed according to service standards.
- Maintains and continues to acquire specialized knowledge within functional field.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5 years + experience in recruitment in an international organization, with at least one of those years in technology recruiting in one or more of the following fields / industries: IT, Engineering, Sales environment.
- Recruitment knowledge and experience in the focus countries (local recruiting process, candidate sources, employment market, legal frame as related to recruitment)
- Experience working with multiple issues / projects and supporting multiple hiring managers.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluent English, German and local language
- Strong consulting skills and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Project Management skills
- Team spirit, comfortable with virtual environment
- Proactive, action and result oriented
- Must be flexible and adaptable to constantly changing environment
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and reset priorities autonomously based on business needs
- Ability to handle volume recruitment, a wide variety and number of requisitions, while providing high levels of service to internal clients.
- Proficient use & knowledge of digital media in order to create social media campaigns dedicated to the young generation of new graduates.
- Excellent computer skills, such as Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail and internet