Customer Service Advisor with Croatian & English
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Good Croatian and English language skills both verbal and written;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Basic experience in MS Office, MS based applications;
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary;
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure.
POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF WORK:
- Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact;
- Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages;
- Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found;
- Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents;
- Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
- THE POSITION IS LOCATED IN IASI (Palas)
- Relocation package for those willing to move to Iasi;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
- Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by
- 7card discount;
- Other bonuses as per company policy;
- Significant development opportunities within the company.