Customer Service Advisor with Croatian & English
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- Good Croatian and English language skills both verbal and written;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Basic experience in MS Office, MS based applications;
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary;
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure.
POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF WORK:
- Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact;
- Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages;
- Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found;
- Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents;
- Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
- THE POSITION IS LOCATED IN IASI (Palas)
- Relocation package for those willing to move to Iasi;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
- Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by
- 7card discount;
- Other bonuses as per company policy;
- Significant development opportunities within the company.