Junior Consultant – Advisory Services
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC active
View all jobs Junior Consultant – Advisory Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly,to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity.
You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
Short company description
Opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Professionals with 1-2 years of relevant experience in a finance-related field and/or consulting are preferred (e.g. Audit, Compliance, Internal Control, Investigations);
• University degree (preferable in economics);
• Strong attention to detail and ability to respect deadlines;
• Structured and organised, ability to summarize complex issues;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• Familiarity with Romanian/international accounting regulations is a plus;
• Strong English skills (both in writing and speaking), other languages will be a plus;
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with multiple colleagues, peers, and external clients.
Joining as Junior Consultant, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging projects. The business is an exciting one.
Your role would include:
• Involvement in diverse engagements: fraud investigations, dispute assistance, corporate intelligence projects, compliance reviews;
• Data analysis;
• Perform research activities using publicly available or proprietary sources;
• Help senior professionals in designing and conducting interviews, presentations;
• Drafting texts for use in proposals and/or reports.
• Interesting career development options and challenging engagements with top Romanian and international clients;
• A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
• A professional and team-oriented work environment.