(Senior) Consultant - IT Advisory / Cloud Computing
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Business Administration;
• Previous work experience, in the industry or consulting area;
• Expertise in Cloud Technologies (IaaS, PaaS, XaaS), good market understanding for public and private cloud, Virtualization techniques (Virtualization of Desktops, Applications and Servers) and ITIL infrastructures;
• Experience in analyzing and assessing IT landscapes, as well in conceiving new IT architectures and integrations;
• Structured and creative work ethic;
• Exceptional communication skills and team player attitude;
• Demonstrated ability for strategic thinking and evaluation and good analytical skills;
• Availability for national and international business trips;
• Advanced German and English skills, spoken and written.
• You will support leading companies with analysis, conception and implementation of innovative and practical Solutions in the field of Cloud Computing;
• You will assess IT landscapes regarding their Cloud Readiness, develop customized architectures and migration concepts;
• As an expert for hybrid cloud solutions, you will provide analysis, functional conception and optimization of cloud strategies and support the customer toward successful implementations;
• Depending on your level of knowledge and experience, you assume more and more responsibility - for an area, a (sub-) project and / or for a project team.
What we offer:
• A mentor that will support you throughout your journey as a consultant;
• A multitude of career development options;
• Coaching and a vast number of trainings;
• New assignments on various projects;
• International experience exchange with colleagues.