Intern – Advisory Services
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly,to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity.
You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
Short company description
Opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Student in final years or fresh graduate;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to respect deadlines;
• Structured and organised, ability to summarize complex issues;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• Familiarity with Romanian/international accounting regulations is a plus;
• Strong English skills (both in writing and speaking), other languages will be a plus;
• Team player with a genuine desire to develop skills and knowledge.
Joining as Intern, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging projects. The business is an exciting one.
Your role would include:
• Involvement in diverse engagements: fraud investigations, dispute assistance, corporate intelligence projects, compliance reviews;
• Data analysis;
• Perform research activities using publicly available or proprietary sources;
• Provide support to more senior team members on their day-to-day work.
• Interesting career development options and challenging engagements with top Romanian and international clients;
• A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
• A professional and team-oriented work environment. You will have the chance to experience work and life at PwC and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture.