Open Ends Coder with German
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions.
More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries.
By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
Requirements (if those listed below fit you 100%, please apply):
• has a good knowledge of German and English, able to identify irony, sarcasm and others such;
• you can easily find relevant information on topics that you are not familiar with;
• is willing to work under a flexible schedule, while still being able to meet strict deadlines;
• is passionate about automotive industry;
• is willing to work at least 6 hours/day or more;
• is constantly looking to improve and finds receiving feedback awesome!
• evaluates and codes online content according to project specifications;
• follows guidelines and act accordingly;
• makes different reports for project management team.