Junior Back-Office Specialist with German (no experience needed)
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
• University graduate of any faculty – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; (students in their final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s studies are also welcome)
• Fluent in German;
• Solid English;
• Interest in Audit;
• Good analytical skills;
• Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Good communication skills;
• Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word), ability to learn new technologies effectively;
• Interest in the international business environment and professional development.
• Performing selected audit activities as part of delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Audit activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions based in German speaking countries, in accordance with local accounting standards, IFRS and other GAAPs;
• Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
• Preparing audit documentation in audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations;
What we offer:
Training on the job capabilities will be delivered when starting working , no experience in accounting/ IFRS or US GAAP is mandatory or SAP , or other systems. All will be delivered by us to the selected candidates.
• Stability of a big international company;
• Competitive compensation package;
• Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
• International working environment;
• Opportunities for professional and personal development;
• Learning and training, such as potential study support towards ACCA chartered certified accountant qualification;
• Young, dynamic team;
• Great start of career.