Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile .NET Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Experience in .Net or C# development is essential;
• Web application development using ASP.NET WebAPI, MVC, WebForms;
• Good command of SQL databases (preferably Oracle);
About our activity and responsibilities:
• Design and implement software solutions for our web applications;
• Perform code reviews;
• Write unit tests (both for back-end and front-end);
• Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development, Integration Testing;
• Consider performance tuning, improvements and focus on quality standards.
Cutting edge technologies:
Nice to have:
• Experience designing and implementing REST APIs;
• Experience in programming / writing of unit test, TDD using xUnit, RhinoMocks or other frameworks;
• Dependency Injection containers knowledge (Windsor Castle or others);
• Experience with NoSQL databases (CouchBase, Redis and/or MongoDB);
• Experience in solving performance issues (profiling, query optimization, caching);
• Knowledge about Dependency Injection containers and techniques, Unit testing and mocking frameworks (xUnit, RhinoMocks).