Key User - HR Platform
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Talent Stream active.
Vezi toate job-urile Key User - HR Platform active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Talent Stream is looking to join forces and place candidates who:
- Have minimum three (3) years worth of experience
- Throughout their career, have achieved excellent results they are proud of
- Are looking for the right organization where they can make a long-lasting, positive contribution
Modern recruitment requires a higher degree of professionalism and client service standards which exceed the ones practiced today on the Romanian market.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
• Experience of raising and delivering process and service improvements
• Experience and knowledge of working to processes and in line with process methodology
• Advanced experience working with systems – reporting, configuration management, supporting others
• HR experience desirable
• Experience with SuccessFactors or similar environment is a plus
• Intranet/Internet (. SharePoint) experience desirable
• HRMS/IT project experience desirable – . testing, configuration
• Good working knowledge of Excel, Advanced preferred.
• Strong IT skills, particularly manipulating data using Excel
• Ability to demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to make presentations and participate/facilitate workshops
• Ability to develop training materials and deliver training to the users of the systems
• Fluent in English (written and verbal).
• Support the HR Information Systems Manager on the delivery of HR System strategy to include maintenance, support, process and quality management
• Contribute to discussions on future systems strategy, evaluate existing systems/other products as necessary and make recommendations
• Maintain and develop the HRIS
• Contribute to, develop and maintain systems and permissions architecture as defined by the HR Information Systems Manager
• Carry out system administration activities – system maintenance, system testing, system/data checks fault-finding and resolution, managing user access
• Support others using systems – designing and delivering training, and producing user guides
• Work with intranet/internet technology as required
• Support HR colleagues in ensuring a high level of data quality on the HRIS
• Management Information
• Support reporting and measurement activity across the whole range of HR activity
• Advise HR colleagues and progress with them reporting and measurements in line with the HR Performance Model . Dashboard Reporting
• Work closely with developers to continuously improve Management Information
• Respond to ad hoc reporting requirements positively and with due regard to time to ensure delivery taking advice from the HR Information Systems Manager where appropriate
• Action defined reporting at set times throughout the year ensuring deadlines are met wherever possible.