IT Service Desk Analyst with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Steelcase active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Service Desk Analyst with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Steelcase supports the world’s leading organizations create places that help their people think better, feel better and be happier. We do this by creating places that people want to work in, that improve interaction. When organizations can create places that enhances the wellbeing of people, they can improve engagement and increase performance of it.
Opened in 2011, our Business Center in Cluj is currently the biggest one globally (followed by Monterrey and Kuala Lumpur). We focused on building our shared culture, so that we apply the same human-centered design to ourselves in Cluj as well, creating better performing teams in better-performing workspaces.
We have become a cross-functional hub supporting our entire markets in EMEA and North America. Our opportunities are in Marketing & Sales Support, Information Technology, Finance, Administrative Support, Manufacturing, Design, HR.
IT / Technical University degree or student
6 months to 1 year work experience appreciated
Strong Windows OS and MS Office skills
Customer-oriented skills (ability to listen), sense of service, good interpersonal skills with internal and external customers
Analytical skills (ability to analyze and synthesize), team-player, manages time and workload effectively
Working experience in the US is an important advantage
Outstanding English skills
Spanish knowledge would be a plus
• Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically for the US - Steelcase Inc. Headquarter
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Research questions using available information resources
• Advise user on appropriate action
• Follow standard help desk procedures
• Administer help desk software
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in knowledge base • Stay current with system information, changes and updates
• In order to cover the users working time it might be necessary to work in shifts
We’d like to invite you to begin a journey with us.
In 2011, we opened a new Business Center in one of the most vibrant cities in Romania – Cluj-Napoca. We provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations, supporting Europe and North America.
We’d like to invite you to become a member of our Steelcase team and work for a global leader in one of our inspiring spaces.