Contract Maintenance/Billing Associate – German
• Fluent in German
• Excellent numerical, administration and organizational skills;
• Ability to work accurately when under pressure;
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
• Strong team player with ability to work on own initiative;
• Capability to manage customer relationships, negotiations and problems/issue resolutions;
• Advanced PC skills (Excel, Word & Outlook);
• Strong attention to detail;
The Care Ops Administrator is part of a Team managing all Customer Service, Collections and End of Lease related queries for the specific region. The individual is responsible and accountable for customer/vendor/dealer queries and other customer transactions which include administrative duties. In addition, the Administrator is responsible for the management of the lease contracts coming to end of term.
The Administrator works closely with the Team Leader/Team Coordinator and he or she will take ownership for resolving customer queries and providing prompt, courteous and high quality service to customers, whilst at all times following the company’s policies and procedures. Where first time resolution is not possible, the care Ops Administrator is expected to ensure that all correspondence and escalated issues are resolved within the expected SLA.
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills