Services Reservations Administration Executive
- Previous experience/working knowledge of reservations or operations in the Travel/Hospitality industry is preferable;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills;
- Detail oriented person;
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritize;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and react to emergency situations;
- Problem solving skills;
- Good communication and reporting skills;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Daily monitoring of general email addresses of services reservations team, input of confirmations in G2 system and forward of emails to team members;
- Weekly reports to G2 suppliers;
- Daily send of G2 vouchers to G2 suppliers;
- Daily monitoring of G2 system for staff details on reservations and follow up on missing information;
- Daily allocation of new requests for Tour Escort reservations to Services Reservations team;
- Daily input of complaints into Complaints log;
- Weekly check of missing supplier vouchers for reservations and follow up accordingly;
- Undertake, as requested, other tasks or projects and complete within the given time frame;
- Educate and familiarise self with knowledge of product and suppliers;
- Ensure good communication with colleagues and management. Provide feedback and identify any new ideas and/or problems.
- Training programs;
- International mobility;
- Travel opportunities;
- Competitive salary.