Supplier Quality Engineer-Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supplier Quality Engineer-Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Participation in the cross-functional supplier selection and sourcing process;
* Mechanical suppliers tracking and evaluation;
* Mechanical technical process understanding;
* Definition of corrective Actions and Monitoring of Effectiveness;
* Supplier Quality Performance Rating (strategic & operational), Tracking and Reporting;
* Support the continuous improvement process of all supplier quality related processes, guidelines and tools by internal audits, on site assessments, benchmarking and best practice sharing programs;
* Problem solving.;
* Frequently used tools: MS Office, SAP, Continental Internal Tools (NPP, PCN Tool, APQP, etc.).
* English - advanced;
* Automotive Quality Standards knowledge - advanced;
* Manufacturing process knowledge - advanced;
* Negotiation knowledge - advanced;
* Quality tools and methods (SPC, MSA, 8D, Reliability, DOE, FMEA, FTA, etc.) - advanced.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.