Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cycle European active.
Vezi toate job-urile Collection Supervisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Activitatea CYCLE EUROPEAN a inceput in februarie 2005, devenind in scurt timp unul dintre cei mai importanti jucatori din piata in acest domeniu.
Compania noastra este lider in ceea ce priveste colaborarea cu toti partenerii sai, reusind sa ne impunem ca unul dintre cei mai importanti furnizori de astfel de servicii.
Incepand cu luna Iunie 2008 ne-am alaturat Asociatiei de Management al Creantelor Comerciale (AMCC) si din septembrie 2008 Cycle European a devenit parte integranta a Grupului ICAP.
CYCLE EUROPEAN are departamente specializate pentru administrarea proiectelor interne si externe, raspunzand intotdeauna nevoilor specifice fiecarui Client.
• University degree or college course;
• 1-2 years of supervisor experience preferably in a Call Center environment;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, negotiation skills;
• Strong people management skills; proved leadership abilities;
• Good customer service oriented skills;
• Strong communication (verbal and written), presentation, interpersonal skills and creativity, initiative, flexibility is required;
• Good team player, analytical thinking, integration skills are necessary as well as the ability to prioritize and work under pressure;
• Knowledge of English (intermediate level required);
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) average to excellent.
• Supervise team in order to provide quality and quantity accordingly with the internal procedures and targets;
• Monitor daily activity of subordinate business collection agency;
• Report on the work of subordinate agents;
• Evaluate the performance of each member of the team;
• Maintain free flow of communication and information within the collection team;
• Provide consistent feedback to team members; suggest scripting during and after collection calls, and follow up to ensure performance improvement;
• Ensure communication to the highest standards of professionalism and politeness synchronizing team work with department collection strategy;
• Follow the fulfillment of quality standards for the collection of the call;
• Improvements and maintain a high level of collection efficiency calls;
• Develop team spirit of the company, providing motivating and involving them in achieving company goals;
• Active participant in carrying out projects concerning the collecting activity;
• Provide correctly and timely all the productivity reports established;
• Actively participate in the development and training each member of the team;
• Use cost effective tools for collections activities;
• Actively participate in the development of collection methods and procedures;
• Ensure that is maintained strict confidentiality on all procedures and accounts;
• Performing other activities when is required;
• Insure that the internal policy, rules and regulations are respected and followed;
• Offer support to other teams and departments;
• Insure that all rules from the Romanian legislation regarding the work process and work security are respected;
• Report immediately each problem, delay appeared in the collection process;
• People management;
• Coach, develop and motivate member of the team to achieve superior results;
• Interrelate with other departments.
• Attractive salary package;
• Bonus based on performance regularly;
• Pleasant and professional working environment;
• Training sessions for professional development.