Cloud Development Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RINF Tech active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud Development Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
How we look like
@ RINF you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. It may seem obvious for us to say this but we know it to be true. We work with passion to bring fresh ideas to the table. Our contribution matters.
RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
We also share fun moments and sad moments, like that time our friend, Mr. Coffee Machine, had to take a medical leave. No worries, it was nothing serious.
We do have a colleague who doesn’t like coffee or cookies (which is totally hard to accept) and he is not that chatty, even though he spends a lot of time on Facebook. Nonetheless he likes finding bugs and he has magic touch skills. Want to know with whom you will work with? We introduce you to IQ MATT .
Being fans of quality releases, we dare ourselves each day to put the latest technologies and methodologies at work. We never stop learning!
How can you influence the business?
By getting involved, especially since we encourage RINFers being entrepreneurs
Keep up to date with the latest trends in the IT industry, that way you can identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve the products and services that you will be working on
How do you know if RINF is a good fit for you?
If you have:
A quality delivery focused attitude…you may be required to deliver sweets and treats because we especially like to have food fests at the office :)
The ability to communicate clearly to a wide range of people both internally and externally to the organization
Customer facing skills
Curiosity and never stop learning skills
The desire to have fun while doing what you like
A keen interest in participating at our board games evenings
Then we should get to know each other better!
As a Cloud Development Engineer you need to have:
· Understanding of Agile Methodologies for Software Development;
· Experience with analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate a process or improve an existing application;
· Good knowledge in Linux and/or Windows Server, including HA setups;
· Deep understanding of VMware vSphere 5/6 environments;
· Experience with VCE Vblock/HCI related Hardware and Software components including storage replication techniques.
· Experience in two of the following knowledge domains:
· Development knowledge using the REST API, SOAP API;
· Knowledge in Firewall, Switch and Loadbalancer concepts including VMware NSX and software defined datacenters, good understanding of internet facing protocols and technologies (DNS, HTTP, SQL, LDAP, SMTP, IP, RDP, SSH, …).
· Deep knowledge with orchestration/automation tools like Puppet, Provisioning tools (Kickstart, Templates) and scripting languages (e.g. Bash, PowerShell).
What should you bring to the project?
Technical / professional qualifications:
· Master / Degree level qualification in related discipline or >5 years working experience in related discipline;
· Minimum of 3 year enterprise grade Private/Public Cloud build, troubleshooting and design experience;
· Preferably valid VCP-DCV or VCP-NV professional qualification.
· Preferably qualified in complimentary technologies (RHCE/A, LPIC, MCSE, CCNA) desirable.
· We are looking for an experienced enthusiastic Cloud Development Engineer that will be responsible for the automation and orchestration of the operating systems, optimization and troubleshooting of the existing Private Cloud environment. Development, debugging and improvement of new or existing vRO workflows and vRA forms.
· Software development of the business Private Cloud. Including break/fix of code and new features to be released as part of ongoing product development;
·Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and configuration of the business Private Cloud code base under change control, including elements of NSX code development (Network) and ESX Hypervisor work;
· Workflow development (VMware vRealize Suite) (New, maintenance, retirement etc) including UI/UX configuration - in line with BA guidance and constraints.
· Advise build, optimization and maintenance of Vblock/HCI infrastructure layer including network, storage and replication.
How to get in touch?
You will get to know RINF by having a discussion with an HR representative...in this case I will be the one sharing more of RINF’s culture and plans. By the end of the meeting we will both be able to decide if going further with the process is a good option
And then you will have a technical meeting to share best practices, industry trends and coding ideas with one of the engineers and hiring managers
If you think being a RINFer is a good idea or if you have questions:
· call me at +40756112706
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval