Cash Applications Specialist
Mood Media is the global leader in elevating customer experiences. Through the right combination of sight, sound, scent, systems and social mobile technologies, Mood’s solutions reach more than 150 million consumers a day.
With more than 500,000 active client locations around the globe, they consult and serve more than 850 businesses of all sizes and market sectors, from the world’s most recognized retailers and hotels to quick-service restaurants and thousands of small businesses.
• Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in Admin/Accounts Receivable/Billing/Collections, as applicable.
• Excellent computer skills including the ability to learn new computer software.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task required.
• Must be detail oriented and have strong analytical skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Apply daily cash receipts as received.
• Research and reconcile payments as needed; work with credit team on problem accounts.
• Daily balancing and posting
• Research unapplied cash receipts; process refunds, contractual buyouts, deposits and recoveries of write offs through the system.
• Initiate credits/write-offs/adjustments based upon review of A/R and account history.
• Review each request for accuracy and approval.
• Process adjustments in a timely manner.
• Research unidentifiable payments to ensure proper application.
• Professional, multicultural, open and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to be part of a Centre of Excellence journey
• Health insurance package
• Motivating salary