HR Administrative Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Steelcase active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Administrative Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Steelcase supports the world’s leading organizations create places that help their people think better, feel better and be happier. We do this by creating places that people want to work in, that improve interaction. When organizations can create places that enhances the wellbeing of people, they can improve engagement and increase performance of it.
Opened in 2011, our Business Center in Cluj is currently the biggest one globally (followed by Monterrey and Kuala Lumpur). We focused on building our shared culture, so that we apply the same human-centered design to ourselves in Cluj as well, creating better performing teams in better-performing workspaces.
We have become a cross-functional hub supporting our entire markets in EMEA and North America. Our opportunities are in Marketing & Sales Support, Information Technology, Finance, Administrative Support, Manufacturing, Design, HR.
- Bachelor’s degree - 1-3 years in a customer service/administrative related position or prior Human Resources administrative experience - Previous experience in project management preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple requirements simultaneously - Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail and follow-up, coupled with strong judgment in setting priorities and providing information - Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction with a variety of internal and external customers
- Able to compose, edit and prepare written communications, documents and reports - Microsoft Office package - Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
Supports the Talent Attraction process from the releasing of requisitions, setting up candidate interviews/travel, all the way to coordinating onboarding activities (i.e. compliance, orientation etc.). Responsible for executing tasks based on established processes and procedures related to all aspects of administrative, recruitment and onboarding. Participate in continuous HR process improvement, supports and contributes the new HR processes implementation.
Scheduling & Posting
- Schedule interviews with candidate and interview team for internal and external candidates, as well as arrange travel (Air Transportation, Car Rental, Hotel Stay) - Manage the scheduling system until the request is completed - Prepare presentations for the team with monthly overviews for the Interview Request - Present total number of requests opened by each recruiter and number of interviews for each position
- Schedule onboarding meetings and monthly training sessions for new joiners - Schedule the Intake Calls with the TA recruiter, hiring managers and HRBPs - Send weekly reports externally (to state unemployment site) with the job positions that are vacant - Draft and post job vacancies internally for EMEA (Cluj, Munich)
- Send the onboarding plan to hiring managers, onboarding kit to the new employee - Send first day agenda on new employee’s personal e-mail - Welcome the new employee in their first day - Help the employee in picking up his laptop and guide him to the EMEA Service Desk team so the laptop/account is configured - Take the Office Tour with the new employees and help them in getting to know the teams within BC Cluj
Manage recruitment and onboarding tools
- Assign the HRBPs or recruiters for each project in OpenHire - Connect with the HRBP across EMEA and ask if they need recruitment support - Manage the candidates’ information in OpenHire and close the filled job requisition - Involved in recruiting projects: sourcing candidates on recruiting sites, post adds, phone screening - Fill in the information needed in Red Carpet for the offer letter - Manage the candidate documents in Red Carpet
Job fairs and Events
- Manage the relationship with suppliers for personalized merchandise and flyers used at job fairs - Present price offers and samples to team and HRBP to get the cost approvals - Order materials - Organize transport for furniture & equipment
- Scanning, archiving documents etc.
We’d like to invite you to begin a journey with us.
In 2011, we opened a new Business Center in one of the most vibrant cities in Romania – Cluj-Napoca. We provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations, supporting Europe and North America.
We’d like to invite you to become a member of our Steelcase team and work for a global leader in one of our inspiring spaces.